Thumbnail Filmstrip of RetroSound 8 Inch Powered Compact Subwoofer Images
Sub-8100 Compact Powered 8" Subwoofer - Retro Sound
The RetroSound SUB-8100 is a powerful but compact 8-inch amplified subwoofer system designed to fill in the low frequencies usually missing from your classic vehicle's sound system, or in fact virtually any car system. This compact subwoofer measures just 70mm tall, so it is ideal for installation beneath your seats or behind the seats of a pick-up. A built-in 100 watt Class D digital amplifier provides plenty of power, and the continuously variable crossover lets you fine tune your bass. A remote level control allows you to control your bass volume from your seats.
- 8 Inch powered subwoofer system
- Built-in 100 watt Class D digital amplifier
- Built-in variable crossover
- Remote level control
- Speaker level and RCA low-level inputs
- Rugged cast enclosure
- Small footprint for ease of installation
RetroSound SUB8100 connection panel.
- Power Supply Voltage: 10.5 - 16.0 VDC
- Idling Current (On): 0.4 A
- Idling Current (Off): <0.002 mA
- Output Power @ 14.4V: 100W RMS / 200W Max
- S/N Ratio: > 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 100mV - 6.0V
- High / Low Level Inputs
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 160 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Low Pass Filter / Slope: 50 Hz - 160 Hz / 12dB / octave
- Phase Control (variable): 0 / 180°
- Fuse: 1x 10 Amp
- Size (W x H x L): 9.2 x 2.75 x 13.74 inches / 350 x 70 x 235 mm (approx.)
- Weight: 9 lbs / 4.1 kg (approx.)
RetroSound SUB8100 remote level control.
RetroSound SUB8100 installation example.