Thumbnail Filmstrip of KLE Innovations Classic Harmony Binding Post Images
KLE Innovations Classic Harmony Binding Post
Designed by the world famous Keith Eichmann who designed the bullet plug these binding posts will delight audiophiles.
KLE Harmony Binding Post design features an optimised pin arrangement/positioning, optimised pin shape, optimised mass and thickness of the conductive elements, and eliminates and controls eddy current turbulence, micro-arcing, and capacitive/inductive reactants. This approach solves a series of problems that collectively degrade audio performance and does so in an additive manner. The importance of this innovation and redesign cannot be overstated. Extensive listening and critical comparisons played a major role in the evolution of the design, confirming at every juncture the audibility of properly applied science, even in the area of binding post connection.
- Specific mathematical modeling is utilised to produce the Classic Harmony’s ground to signal pin relationship, parameters, and determines the proprietary metallurgical processes that are used. Extrapolated: more than 101% IACS
- The conductive pin architecture and structure acts and flows like an exceptionally high quality PCB track while allowing for a banana, spade, or bare wire connection.
- Utilises a standard M8 panel hole, M8 nut, and washer, and an extremely high temperature melting point polymer which tolerates the high temperature soldering required for high silver content solder
- Higher conductivity. Calculations indicate a progression in IACS percentage, in the series. Greater than that of the Naked Harmony binding post.
- Recommendations: depending on the audio system… Burn-in time: more than 125hrs and even more than 250hrs