Thumbnail Filmstrip of Invery DockLinQ Bluetooth Adapter Images
Invery DockLinQ Bluetooth Adapter
Bluetooth Receiver, accessories for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, LG, Motorola; for Music Docking Stations, Motorcycles and Car Stereos
Rescue your BOSE SoundDock. Use the Airdual DockLinQ to Bluetooth your music from your iPhone or Android phone to your Original Bose SoundDock, Bose SoundDock I, SoundDock II, Portable SoundDock or SoundDock 10. The invery DockLinQ is a small, lightweight Bluetooth receiver. It is designed to be used predominantly with docking stations that were made with the traditional (30-pin) Apple connector but also works with some cars and motorcycles.
When you place the DockLinQ on the docking station’s connector a small blue light will come on. This lets you know that the DockLinQ is getting power and that its internal rechargeable battery is being charged. When you turn on the Bluetooth function of your phone you will be able to pair your phone to the DockLinQ. When you place the DockLinQ on your docking station, such as the Bose SoundDock, you can pair it to your phone or tablet and then stream whatever music you have stored on your phone or whatever 3rd party application you prefer.
- 30 Pin Connector – Power the Invery DockLinQ directly by placing it on the 30 pin connector of your docking station or 30 pin charging cable.
- Rechargeable Battery – Get 5 hours of music streaming with the Airdual DockLinQ’s rechargeable battery.
- The Airdual DockLinQ is the Bluetooth music receiver with the extra features that make it really cool.
- Bluetooth 4.0 for No Pin Pairing and Automatic Power On
- Operates with both 5V and 12V power sources
- Compatible with first generation Bose SoundDock and Apple HiFi Dock as well as some car iPod cables
- Built-in 3.5mm auxiliary jack works with wired headphones
- Rechargeable battery operates for 5 hours Included with the Airdual DockLinQ
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Bluetooth receiver with 30 pin connector. Plugs into iPhone or iPad docking stations or car iPhone/iPod cable.
- 3.5mm auxiliary line out jack connects to home and car audio equipment. 3.5mm auxiliary cable included with Airdual DockLinQ.
- Pairs with all iPhone models, iPads, Android phones and any other Bluetooth enabled device.
- Supports Bluetooth music streaming from mobile device to docking stations, home stereos, boomboxes or car speakers.
- Bluetooth version 3.0 supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for true stereo sound.
- Multipoint Technology for pairing 2 devices simultaneously.
- No Pin Pairing and Auto Power On.
- Maximum Bluetooth Range is 30 feet.
- Automatically detects 5V (home) or 12V (car) Power Supply.
- To achieve best quality sound, mobile device should be at maximum volume.
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) not supported.
- Not compatible with car entertainment system’s command and control functions (ie steering wheel volume control).
- Does not support handsfree calling.