Thumbnail Filmstrip of MOST NTG2 Mercedes and Porsche Amp Interface Images
MOST NTG2 Mercedes Benz and Porsche PCM for Keeping the Factory Amplifier
If you are replacing a head unit in a Mercedes Benz fitted with the NTG2 head unit and a Harman Kardon amplifier, or a Porsche a Bose amplifier, you may need one of these interfaces to allow the new radio to send the audio to the factory amp. This saves having to rewire the car and fit a new amplifier and / or speakers. Note any other devices on the MOST network will not function, though can usually be left in circuit.
- Interface for vehicles with the original Comand APS NTG2 system and Porsche (listed below)
- Allows high quality audio via stereo RCA to be fed into the MOST fibre network.
- Note the fader will not work.
- Note: Not suitable for the D2B Optical Bus system Comand 2.0 and 2.5 head units.
Compatible vehicles:(please check as there may be some overlap and other models, let us know if you need to confirm first)
- Mercedes-Benz C W203 2004-2007
- Mercedes-Benz CLK W209 2005-2009
- Mercedes-Benz ML W164 2005-2011
- Mercedes-Benz GL X164 2005-2012
- Mercedes-Benz R W51 2005-2011
- Porsche Boxter 2005-2011
- Porsche Cayman 2004-2011
- Porsche Cayenne 2003-2010
- Porsche 911 2005-2011