Thumbnail Filmstrip of 1949-59 Ford Custom Replacement Dash Speaker Images
RetroSound R-69N 200 Watt Dual Voice Coil Speaker
The RetroSound R69N speaker meets the demand of today's high performance amplifiers while maintaining factory dimensions for original location mounting and are compatible with all digital music sources. The "N" Series features ultra thin 1.77" mounting profiles to fit in virtually any installation application. This speaker features neodymium magnet structures which are 5 times more powerful than standard speaker magnets, allowing for a substantial reduction in mounting depth and feature enhanced power handling and heat dissipation characteristics.
The Dual Voice Coil design allows you to connect 2 stereo channels from your radio to one speaker, providing you with maximum sound for a single speaker application! These types of speakers are generally used in "Classic" cars that only have one speaker location in the dash or the rear deck area, being able to connect 2 stereo channels to one speaker provides for a fuller, richer sound that a mono or single voice coil speaker cannot provide.
This 6x9" speaker does not have a grille and is designed and sized to fit in an OEM location, due to its ultra thin mounting profile, you can mount it places other speakers cannot fit.
- Power Handling: 100 Watts RMS, 200 Watts Max Power
- 2 x 4 Ohm
- 6" x 9" Dual Voice Coil full range speaker (detailed dimensions below)
- Flush mount 2-way dual Mylar tweeter assembly for crisp, clear highs
- Stereo mix from your single speaker location
- Dual Voice Coil system
- Rigid pulp composite cone
- Custom tooled low carbon steel basket
- Dip-cut magnet for extended pole piece excursion
- Santoprene surround for smooth, natural sound
- 2.32" (5.9cm) ultra thin mounting depth (approx.)
- Custom tooled low carbon steel black basket
- Optional universal mounting bracket (35.5cm long); with screws and bolt - R-69UK model
Check your dimensions below to ensure correct sizing for your vehicle.
RetroSound R-69N Speaker Dual Voice Coil - dimensions (approx.)