Thumbnail Filmstrip of RF Explorer Upconverter for 100 kHz to 250 MHz Images
RF Explorer Upconverter for 100 kHz to 250 MHz
The RF Explorer Up-Converter is a high performance RF frequency mixer to enable input frequency ranges from 100kHz to 250MHz in the RF Explorer Spectrum Analyser and other devices such as SDR and wideband radios.
RF Explorer Upconverter is a multi-purpose device and includes an up-converter mixer to enable frequencies 100kHz - 250MHz in your RF Explorer Spectrum Analyser or other devices such as RTL-SDR. It also converts into 530.1-780MHz with an internal selectable Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) of 25dB gain nominal, to increase sensitivity of receivers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes and near field antennas in frequencies of 100kHz to 4GHz. It also has an internal selectable attenuator of 30dB nominal to enable large signal measurement.
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator
- In Mixer mode convert frequencies from input 100kHz-250MHz up to 530.1-780MHz output
- In Bypass mode it can work in frequencies from 50kHz to 4GHz including LNA and Attenuator
- Compact size and light weight
- Solid aluminium metal case
- Mini USB port is used for powering the unit DC 5V, easy connection to a PC, wall wart or even portable power bank battery.
- Easy connection to RF Explorer with included RF adapter SNA Male-Male
- Ideal device to amplify weak signals using RF Explorer Near Field antennas
- Input Frequency band Mixer Mode 0.1 – 250MHz
- Input Frequency band: Bypass Mode 0 – 4GHz
- LNA Frequency band: 0 – 4GHz
- Attenuator Frequency band: 0 – 4GHz
- Internal selectable LNA: 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuator: 30dB
- Standard SMA 50 Ohm RF connectors
- Absolute Max input power: Bypass and Attenuator mode: +30dBm
- Bypass and Attenuator mode: +30dBm Absolute
- Max. input power LNA mode: +5dBm
- Mixer stability and accuracy (typical): ±10ppm
RF Explorer Upconverter Mixer
RF Explorer Upconverter Mixer installed - RF Explorer not included.
RF Explorer Upconverter Diagram