Thumbnail Filmstrip of KLE Innovations Copper Harmony RCA Socket Images
KLE Innovations Copper Harmony RCA Socket
Designed by the world famous Keith Eichmann who designed the bullet plug these RCA sockets which will delight audiophiles.
- Specific mathematical modeling Classic Harmony's ground to signal pin relationship, parameters, and determines the proprietary metallurgical processes that are used. Extrapolated: More than 101% IACS even more than 102% IACS
- The Harmony RCA socket design is complimentary to, or mirror image of, the Harmony (Bullet) plug design
- Excellent for digital, such as SPDIF, etc
- Utilises a standard M10 panel hole, M10 nut (slim), M10 washer, and an extremely high temperature melting point polymer which tolerates the high temperature soldering required for high silver content solder
- Higher conductivity. Calculations indicate a progression in IACS percentage, in the series.
- Recommended burn in time (audio system Dependant) more than 150 hours and even more than 300 hours.