Thumbnail Filmstrip of CANBUS CB6M200 Multi Output Interface Images
Multi-Signal CANBUS Interface for Toyota Prado, RAV 4, Ford Ranger, Holden Colorado, Mitsubishi L200, Nissan X-Trail and VW Amarok
The CB6M200 is a CAN Interface with multiple outputs for obtaining 4WD, Engine Speed, Illumination, Brake Pedal, Driver Seat Belt and Handbrake signals from several CAN BUS equipped vehicles. It automatically detects the vehicle type upon installation, no programming required. Excellent for use with vehicle logging systems, safety systems, tracking and more. Especially suitable for the mining industry and fleet vehicles.
- 4WD: 12V On / 0V Off
- Engine Speed (RPM): 2 pulses per revolution
- Lights (low beam): 12V On / 0V Off
- Driver Seatbelt: 12V On / 0V Off
- Brake Pedal: 12V On / 0V Off
- Handbrake: 0V On / 12V Off
- Size: 53 x 30 x 10mm (approx.)
- Power Supply: 12V DC; 30mA (approx.)
- Built-in diagnostic LEDs
- Ford Ranger 2012+ (All signals except Lights and Brake Pedal)
- Ford Ranger MK2 (2016+)
- Holden Colorado 2013+
- Isuzu D-Max 2017+
- Mitsubishi L200 / Triton
- Nissan X-Trail 2012+
- Toyota Prado, RAV 4
- VW Amarok
- Plus more may be compatible, ask for advice...
IMPORTANT NOTE: All connections are for guidance only and to the best of our knowledge; some Australian models may be different. We cannot be held responsible for changes made by the vehicle manufacturer, they only act as a guide for fitting and operation and certain models and configurations may not work. But that said, we have hundreds of units working successfully in the field.